online homeschool classes
secular homeschool options online
affordable homeschool online
You are about to make a difference in a child’s life! The efforts of a teacher never go unrewarded, as they are remembered for years to come as students go on to teach their own children! Thank you for taking this step to become a teacher!
5 simple steps to becoming a teacher:
1. Create a class you would love to lead.
2. Complete and submit the Teacher Profile. Once approved, we will email you a teacher Information packet with all the details you need to know to prepare your class.
3. Attend live Getting Started with Zoom or read through the Getting Started with Zoom Information training to learn how to manage the technology. These training meetings are 30-minutes long and are available all week long at a variety of times.
4. Plan your class syllabus. Create a Super Learning Packet of extra resources for students to explore.
5. Present a 30-minute “dress rehearsal” class meeting to one of the TTK staff along with a proposal of the teaching points for each weekly Class Meeting and your Super Learning Packet. We will give you a few last tips and answer any questions you may have at this time.
That’s it! You are off and running! Prepare for a super fun teaching experience!
A few more things to know:
Once approved as a teacher, you will be given a TTK email account. All communication with students and parents will happen through this email account. Parents must be cc’d on every email.
All class meetings must be recorded (as simple as pushing a button on the screen) and emailed to . These will be archived for evaluation and security purposes.
New class offerings must be submitted 4 weeks in advance of the class start date. This will allow time for students to discover and register for your class.