Let’s jump on a jet plane and touch down in all the cool destinations you see in your National Geographic! Children always want to know more than facts about a country and here we will discover exciting travel facts and find some astonishing answers to questions like these:
- Where is the fairytale castle in Germany?
- What is the anthem of France called?
- What is a traditional dance in New Zealand?
- What does the flag of South Africa look like?
- Which wild animals live in Namibia?
- Which popular food comes from Mexico?
- What does the money in Australia look like?
- What is the name of the bird on the Guatemala flag?
We will not only cover the basic travel facts and the main attractions of the world’s countries, but it will explain the foreign country’s cultures and customs for children and will help your child to gain a better understanding of the new cultures. We will also focus on map reading, mapping skills, and using geography tools.
- Minimum recommended age: 9
- Instructor: Ms Aditi Sigar
- Fridays, 12:45-1:45 PM ET
- 4 classes
- November 12, 19, December 3, 10 (no class November 26)